Thursday, March 12, 2015

There are milestones in life. Marriage to Joe was a major one for me. Becoming a Christian...wow, that was huge. But there are other things we accomplish that stop us in our tracks and makes us think, "Did I really just accomplish that?"

When I got accepted to Physical Therapy school I was stunned, but that was soon over-shadowed by passing the state exams to become a PT.

I still remember that shiver up my spine when I wrote "The End" on my first novel, Counterpart. 105,000 word book! Then I got a one-hundred dollar check for book sales...I cried.

Recently I submitted my second novel, El Tiburon to Vinspire Publishing and they accepted it. Now I'm wise enough to know it will be even bigger when they actually publish it. 

What came as a surprise was how excited I would be when I got my book cover from the designer. I'm floating on air. I've just been given permission to share it with you all. So here it is:




2 comments:

  1. Great book cover! Looking forward to the success of your second novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kay. I love these characters...they keep me entertained to say the least. Especially Sport, she is such a little spitfire.

    ReplyDelete