Monday, November 28, 2022

The Tattered Book


Well, the book is officially released and doing well, thanks to you guys. This was a super fun book to write, though it was complex. It took swimming a lot of laps to figure out how to make a main character fall in love with the person reading the book, but I did it and I'm in better shape! :)


I tried using a seller from Fiverr again, but once again they claimed to be able to format for Smashwords Premium catalog and couldn't. Once again I had to format it myself. This inspired me to try making my own 3D mock-ups for media purposes. I did fairly well and it was free on Canva. Canva is also where I designed my book cover. For the first time, I've done the whole process myself. I did pay for some mock-ups (for the last time) and I did get an Amazon formatted PDF of the book from my Fiverr guy, but I could easily have done that myself.

So, here's to being an Indie-Author. If you want advice or help going this route, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment